Thank you for choosing Unified Therapy Health Services for your Pelvic Floor Therapy. Below is an outline of what your first appointment will look like. If at any time you have questions, please, give us a call at (563) 583-3408 to discuss. Thank you!
1. Dress in comfortable clothing
2. Check in at the front desk
3. The PT will review your medical history with you
2. The PT will complete an orthopedic examination
3. The PT will complete a pelvic floor examination
4. The PT will discuss further treatments
5. Make sure to ask any questions or share concerns you may have, your therapist is here to help you!
Our, pelvic oor therapist, Stephanie, graduated from Clarke University in 2018, with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy. In 2019 Stephanie received her Herman & Wallace Pelvic Floor certification.
Stephanie is passionate about pelvic floor because it is an area of physical therapy that can impact so many lives, including males, females, and children. Pelvic floor therapy has historically been misunderstood. Her goal is to provide patient's with a new understanding of pelvic floor and giving them the tools to help themselves and improve their life.